Aziza Guermazi caught the eye of the Kabeah team with his colorful, deceptively childish and resolutely arty universe.
Surrounded by his paintings, we find Aziza on... Instagram. A real breeding ground for expression, Aziza has turned this social network into a creative tool where she shares her creations and even the backstage of her world.
Warm colors and generous curves, it is these feminine figures, heiresses of the Demoiselles d'Avignon that seduced us.
Childlike, mutinous and assertive, they embody the Flower Power universe and are Aziza's outgrowth.
Sending the young woman to pose in her studio, in a setting as intimate as it is vibrant, we understood that the crumpling of the paper, the color red and Aziza's piercing gaze were only the metaphor of a divine night, a night where art and artist become one.
Today, we wanted to draw the Chinese portrait of a woman with a strong artistic DNA and undisputed talent, a woman who was not afraid to live from her passion, against all odds.
3,2,1, questions and answers!
- If you were a flower, which one would you be?
“Queen of the night”, it's a rare flower...
- If you were a scent, which one would you be?
Secret de K.
This perfume is very special to me...the woman it embodies reminds me of someone very dear to me in short, this fragrance is a compendium of memories.
- If you were a painting, which one would you be?
“Ciphers and constellations in love with a woman” by Miró.
- If you were a style, you'd be...
- If you were a destination, which one would you be?
- If you were a time, you'd be...
The Roaring Twenties.
- If you were a season, you'd be...
Spring, of course!
- If you were a mood, you'd be...
My mood :)
- If you were an exhibition, which one would you be?
Without any doubt: My Eternal Soul by Yayoi Kusama in Tokyo.
- If you were a museum, which one would you be?
The Musée d'Orsay in Paris.
- If you were an artist, you'd be...
Leonardo da Vinci, the best of all time!
- If you were a planet, which one would you be?
Probably Venus, the planet of love!